Legal Question in Criminal Law in

Dear sir, i am business man at delhi i have dealing with the party at guntur A.P issued cheque 12lac rupoees bounced case filed u/s 138, summon issued but no received by accused delivered to another person , on next date warrant issued from delhi to guntur about 1200 kms due to health problem accused can not travel to guntur what is remedy for cancellation of warrants

Asked on 2/25/11, 3:33 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you should hire a lawyer and he would travel on your behalf to guntur and file the permanent exemption application u/s 205 of criminal procedure code. better contact a lawyer right away.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/11, 3:40 am
Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

sir, warrant may be cancelled in absentia also. all you need to do is to move an application on your behalf through a lawyer, not necessarily from delhi.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/11, 8:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in