Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

some have filed false FIR under secttion 419,420 what can i do to save myself and cancel his FIR and to avoid my arrest

Asked on 11/18/22, 7:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may seek anticipatory bail u/s 438 of Criminal Procedure Code.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/22, 9:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India