Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

My friend had a fight with a lawyer who is a resident in the same society since the lawyer wants the garbage cans to placed adjacent to my friend's carpark while denying the same in case of his carpark since the lawyer wants his carpark area clean.

My friend shouted at the lawyer and called him and idiot and incompetent, removed garbage cans from the area adjacent to his carpark and put it in another common area near diesel generator forcibly after the lawyer and watchman prevented him from doing so. Since diesel generator cannot be serviced if garbage is present there, he later put the garbage cans near main gate in common area which is not near any carpark.

The lawyer wants to file police complaint and lawsuit against my friend and evict him from society for creating "nuisance". Is it possible ? How does my friend get the lawyer disbarred for bullying others by misusing the law. What are penal consequences for my friend?

Moreover, in another unrelated incident the lawyer initially parked his car with one wheel trespassing a widow's carpark. Now he is parking it properly after the widow complained to him.

Asked on 2/11/23, 10:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

It can only be case of nuisance covered under 107/150 Cr.P.C.which police can register for creating nuisance in public. As such lawyer donot have any right to evict your friend from society. Details required in detail.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/23, 6:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India