Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

How to get the bank lockers sealed for about two years by the CBI released even when the FR is filed with the Magistrate and the accused are innocents under the PCA and IPC?

Asked on 1/07/23, 9:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

An application can be filed before the concerned court.

Read more
Answered on 1/19/23, 5:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India