Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I got married for three days I went to my wifes place after 3 days with my wife ..there I saw her

having physical relationship with her brother in law who resides near to there house. when I asked

her after a long argument she confessed everything ..then I came back from there alone without

her..then in our phn conversation she confessed again which I recorded.the I gave a gd to there

nearby police she was threatening me to harash me and my parents..plz suggest me what

to do.I have also given her a one sided talaq infront of a kazi.plz suggest me what to do to fight

against 498a...and dv acts

Asked on 12/01/13, 7:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

you have valid grounds better to consult any local lawyer, he will guide you after going through your whole papers.

Good luck


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 10:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India