Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Can a member of chs who has criminal charges against him become committee member

Asked on 1/07/19, 5:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"

Dear Sir/Madam,

I did not get your question.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/19, 11:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India