Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Whether an educated and innocent person who has been roped in gangster act by u p.police and his fir quash application refused by allahabad high court can apply in supereme court for quashing of fir. After qhashing of fir he is free from case or still chargesheet can be submitted by police in the concerned local court.

Asked on 11/18/18, 7:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"


Thus such complaint will be treated null, & void with no charges, and set free.

Read more
Answered on 12/15/18, 9:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India