Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

I m harassed by my family members and society for believing that I was sexually involved with A guy. That guy has outraged my modesty by doing several sexual acts forcefully. I m being harassed by my family .I have a property issue wit my family .That guy has planned everything wit my family to ruin my life . Now my family and that guy r harassing me by putting obscene images on social media of sexual gestures and actions . And they also my colleagues to do actions and sexual gestures to destroy my mental peace . They r provoking me to commit suicide becuz I have a property issue wit them which section cn the complaint b filed 503?? 509?? 354?? Plz help

Asked on 11/07/18, 7:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can seek legal help in the present matter as it seems complicated due to family involvement.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/18, 10:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India