Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir , I am sneha from husband is a green card holder and we got married in 2010 December out of our wedlock we blessed with a baby girl in 2012 but they are not happy with my daughter becoz they dong want a female child they trocher me and my daughter in different ways because of that I attempted suside and admitted in hospital next day I went to my parents house because my in-laws and my husband has not allowed us..... After that my father-in-law who is a citizen of USA called my dad and said he is coming to India soon to solve the issue till that time he asked me to stay in my parents house believing his wards I stayed in my parents house but every time he used to postpone his dates like that he postponed our issue about 6 months my uncle went to my husband and asked to solve the issue he said my dad is coming on 6 u people come on 7th to discuss the issue .... On 7th we went to my in laws to my utter shock my mother in law and my husband went to USA on 6th midnight instead of coming my father-in-law booked tickets to my husband and his wife they all cheated me and my baby they all are having green cards me and my daughter don't have that at that junction I filed 2013 my husband came to India and surrender to police by himself...and he filed a divorce case in 2014 and I filed MC and OP in 2016 all the cases are running in courts he is not even paing maintenance to me and my daughter....Sir he is trettenig me that he will leave this country permanently as Soon as possible....once in DVC case court took my husband Passport but he filed a case in high court and he took his passport back so I am not understanding how to stop him in India ...... Sir please help me and my daughter we both are fighting from 6 years he don't know my daughter face at least he wants to leave this country and marry another girl in USA . So please help me to find out how to stop my husband in India and how to cancel his green card . So that he can not leave this country please help

Asked on 12/06/18, 12:20 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear client file execution petition to recover maintenance amount against him. Also apply in supreme court to surrender his passport against order of high court. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil



Read more
Answered on 12/12/18, 4:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India