Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

The police is not filing chargesheet against my husband for FIR under section 577 I.P.C.even after six months of lodging FIR.The accused is not arrested.What is the way to get the charge sheet filed?

Asked on 3/05/19, 12:05 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You may file appropriate application before the trial court having jurisdiction over the police station concerned.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/19, 2:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India