Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

Sir my name is amit Kumar yadav my sister is missing since 18 December 2011 when she was going for coaching in the morning after we complain to the police and call details of shalini is searched we found that she is in contacts with 3 person and call details is too much shocking after that we lodged FIR in kotwali nagar sultanpur u.p FIR NO.64/12 2012 IPC 364 365 368 after that one of them arrested and sent to jail other was found junavile he got bail and 3rd one was not arrested after one year we move to high court to transfer our case to cbi or any other agency the court summoned home secretory of u.p but on the behalf of police he says shalini is with 3rd boy and court says the transfer of case to cbi is frivolous and the matter is disposed off sir after 9 month of case decision we couldn't find shalini whether she is alive or not police CO passes time and he said he were searching searching how much time would he take we don't know sir my question is that sir could we move again to high court or not? If not then what should I do? we are begging justice..please help me for case decision of high court you may see on high court Lucknow case no 1413 year 2013 miscelinous bench..

Amit Kumar yadav


Asked on 12/02/13, 10:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

it is not easy to formulate opinion without perusing the documents the FIR, chargesheet and he high court can contact me at 9312411481.

Read more
Answered on 12/03/13, 4:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India