Legal Question in Criminal Law in India

need to transfer Fir lodged in uttarakhand to be transferred to Delhi where complainant/victim is residing.Charge sheet not filed yet.

pl suggest procedure

Asked on 5/20/20, 7:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Wait for the trial to begin after filing of the chargesheet and then file a transfer petition u/s 406 of CrPC before the Hon'ble Supreme Court.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/20, 6:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in India