Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

hello, my birth date,month and year is wrongly entered in every orginal certificate of education (from school to PG),now it is not possible for me to apply for passport .i was born in 1990 and my education records show it as 1991. what remedy should i do as per law?

Asked on 4/20/14, 8:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

well better to change your birth certificate than change so many documents.

Read more
Answered on 4/22/14, 7:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India