Legal Question in Discrimination Law in India

My relative daughter have two children and also good family. but she is illegal connection with other boy for the past 3 years.Her illegal connection boy is rowdy and also have police case. Now this ill-legal connection is known to her husband and his family. Her husband family don't want her.

They told her husband "leave her wife and get a new life". but her husband decide to live with her for his children. she is also decide to live for her children and family.

but the rowdy want her and follow to catch?. How we protect them from him?

Asked on 8/08/13, 11:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Approach the police and file a complaint on behalf of your relative daughter. Police will handle such rowdies. Teasing a married woman or having illicit relationship is a punishable offense but your relative daughter and her husband should be in your favor.

For more detail plz contact personally or email.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 7:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in India