Legal Question in DUI Law in India

i met with an accident by my bike in which a man is being injured , a complain has been registerd on me by the police and my bike has been seized . how can i come out from this situation

Asked on 1/25/14, 4:52 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

get the bike released from the police station on furnishing the Rc of the bike and your ID proof and an indemnity bond. Once the case comes up for trial settle the matter with the injured to avoid trial.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/14, 7:11 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you may contact a lawyer for release of your bike you have to file an application of superdari

Read more
Answered on 1/27/14, 2:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in India