Legal Question in Education Law in India

i joined in hindustan university and i paid 50000 cash. in advance and they said they will not give the money. again but i didnt joined in that clg. because its. not. good but. when. i called. them they. are. saying. they. will. give. but. not. giving. is there. any. to bring. back my money

Asked on 1/16/14, 4:00 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

If the education or other facilities they are providing is not as the university brochure or other document, you have a valid case to ask for the refund. If they are not obliging you may write to education ministry, U.G.C etc. Filing a case will be the last option.


Read more
Answered on 1/16/14, 4:49 am

You have to explain in detail that, why would you not likes to join in the institution ?, to get appropriate advice.

Read more
Answered on 1/16/14, 8:09 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

your question is not clear you have to provide details.

Read more
Answered on 1/17/14, 12:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India