Legal Question in Education Law in India

sir i paid fee for package of four courses. i learn two courses.tow courses are pending there are not starting classes for another two courses they are delaying from last one month how can i take the action

Asked on 3/18/14, 5:35 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

send them a notice and ask them to start the classes failing which you can approach the consumer court. actually there is no need for a notice but at times on receipt of the notice the other parties compromises the matter and you save on time .

Read more
Answered on 3/18/14, 7:56 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

Today is Chatrapati Shivaji Jayanti !!

You should claim refund of the fees paid by you for the two courses enrolled for and paid by you. And join another college or institution which runs the two courses. Time is precious.


Read more
Answered on 3/18/14, 7:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India