Legal Question in Elder Law in India

elder brother cheated and looted gold and jewellery

Asked on 1/02/14, 11:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

So what is your query? you may complain to the police .file an FIR

Read more
Answered on 1/02/14, 11:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in India