Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

a hollow-bricks industry functioning 5meters from my home is causing a lot of noise pollution. We are not able to even sit in our home. Unfortunately we gave our consent in setting it up. Can we do anything about it?

Asked on 2/18/14, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

let all the residents complain about it to the authorities .

Read more
Answered on 2/18/14, 4:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India