Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

Aoa Sir,

i wanted to ask you that can I put a stay order on my ancestoral property which my father is managing , who is also 74 of age and is getting lured into by evil people to bring in investors which we dont need as they become equal shareholders of property which would damage our ancestoral property which my grandfather would have totally refused if alive .

I am the eldest son of my father and would like to put a stay . Thankyou.

Asked on 5/09/19, 5:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Salman Khan International Lawyer

Wa Alekum Salam,

If the properties are on the name of your father, no court will grant you stay order unless you can prove he is insane or incapacitated medically. [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 5/11/19, 2:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan