Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

Type Your Question Here...My mother is 78 years old and uneducated woman, my grand father (mother's father) was passed away in July 1982 and my 3 uncles (mother's brothers) took my mother's and my 2 aunties (mother's sisters),share in our grand father's agricultural and residential property in June 1983 by certain cheating conversation and my mother and 02 aunties also signed document before relevant government authority for surrender their shares in favour of brothers without taken a single penny.

Now my mother wants return back of her share from her brothers, please guide us to get due right.

Asked on 4/09/19, 2:32 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Inamullah Ansari Inamullah Ansari

Where are the signed documents in which they surrender their shares in favor of brothers without taken a single penny?

Inamullah Ansari (Advocate)




Read more
Answered on 4/09/19, 2:38 am
Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Yes your mother can claim your share and challenges said signed and nutations. Legal heirs can any time claim her share. And now a days court favour the woman legal share...

Your mother has good case.

Contact us. Call or WhatsApp


We will discuss in detail. Advice is free

Read more
Answered on 4/09/19, 5:14 am
Sheikh Mohammed Akram Nazir Akram Nazir Law Chamber

your mother still entitles her legal share of inheritance ,but legal recourse is to be initiated.

call me on my cell for detailed discussion .


Read more
Answered on 4/09/19, 6:14 am
Salman Khan International Lawyer

U have a strong case at hand.. [email protected]



Read more
Answered on 4/11/19, 12:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan