Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

My father is 74 of age and is not in his senses. He is mismanaging our ancestral properties. He is also turning violent in nature. Can I put a stay order on properties as he is destroying everything.


Asked on 2/26/19, 7:34 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sher Baz Ali Sameja, Mughal & Meo-The Law Firm

Thank for contacting us.

Yes you can get stay and can restraint for disposing the property..

Contact us. We will help you in this matter.

00923110476430 or email us. [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 2/26/19, 8:05 am
Salman Khan International Lawyer

Yes possible. [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 3/07/19, 11:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan