Legal Question in Family Law in India

Where do we get the family tree certificate in bangalore?

Asked on 12/09/13, 12:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Family tree is nothing but a history of your family members, further is someone has expired then you have to apply for surviving members certificate to the tahshildar of the area where you are residing along with death certificate, ration card and after inquiry you they will issue a surviving members certificate which will be helpful for you to enter the names in property records etc.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/14, 9:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India