Legal Question in Family Law in India

After my father-in-law death all property had been divided into equal share between mother-in-law, four daughters and one son. Three sisters had died after marriage, but they had children. Mother-in-law had purchased another property. My husband is unemployed due to some problem till now. Can my mother-in-law transfer the another property in some others name. What is the share of unemployed and ill son and his family who is the depend on that property only.

Asked on 10/08/13, 3:57 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

she can give that share to anyone

Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 4:30 am

dear client women can dispose her property to according to her own will still yr husband can ask share in the property in the name of treatment and unemployment. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 5:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India