Legal Question in Family Law in India

How I can find income and job details of my NRI husband

Asked on 3/10/22, 7:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

dear client u can take help of private ditective. also u can write to embassy to known his details. also file application in court to furnish his job details. for any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil




Read more
Answered on 3/12/22, 7:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India