Legal Question in Family Law in India

Im a girl and was loved by a boy.i asked him to get permission from my parents for our marriage,but he refused to get and without my knowledge he registered the marriage with my fake address proof and marriage invitation.nw i filed a case to declare this marriage as null and it possible?kindly reply me sir-Priya

Asked on 7/20/13, 7:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

firstly move complaint to police

Read more
Answered on 7/20/13, 8:10 am

dear client u can file petition for declare the marriage as null and void because he has made fraud. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 7/20/13, 11:08 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India