Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

Is it possible for grandparents to meet with their grandchildren, which is in custody of wife of their son. Their son is living abroad.

Asked on 8/31/19, 8:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Owais Ahmad Qadri United Law Associates

Yes its possible to in touch with grand son by grand parents through court .monthly visit in court or any other suitable place. Even on vacations.

Owais Ahmad Qadri Advocate

[email protected]

0335 9910910

Read more
Answered on 9/14/19, 10:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan