Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan


I give my child to my brother ten years ago (with out any written and oral agreement) at that time I have three daughter and one son who is disable.and my brother has no child and no hope of children.

After ten year Allah give him one daughter and one son.I request him to give me my son back because now I have 4 daughter and 1 son who is disable but he refused and come to fight and blaming on my wife.and star brain washing of my my son say I will come in 2029.

if child give statement in court that i will nit go with real parent what will be the court derision in my fever or not

Can get my son legally back and during in court who will have the custody of child.

I will be very thankful to you.

Asked on 7/08/19, 10:17 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

biological parents have paramount right of custody... contact me on my cell number.

you can have your child back.


Read more
Answered on 7/10/19, 4:51 am
Salman Khan International Lawyer

You have a very strong case. If you approach Guardian Court, the child will go to you.. [email protected]



Read more
Answered on 7/16/19, 12:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan