Legal Question in Family Law in Pakistan

My mother (79 years old) and my 02 mother's sisters were given GPA for her agricultural land to her one brother in 1983 (owing to certain fear/conspiracy and her mother's pressure) and that agricultural land sold by my mother's brother to my mother's mother in 1990 and after 02 days that agricultural land was sold by my mother's mother to my 03 mother's brother in equal sharing.

My mother's mother has been passed away and now my mother wants back her agricultural land from her brothers, out of total 03 brothers 02 are ready for give back except 01 mother's brother, to whom my mother gave GPA under certain fears and pressures,

Please guide, how can my mother get her agricultural land.

Asked on 7/03/19, 5:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Salman Khan International Lawyer

You can try to get this land back through civil litigation. [email protected]



Read more
Answered on 7/08/19, 1:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pakistan