Legal Question in Family Law in India

Hi. My husband had taken 4 lacks from my parents just before 15 days of our marriage. My parents had not told me about this. I got to know about this after 1 year of our marriage. For the 1st 1 year i had gone through mental torture from my husband and now he is trying to be very nice and trying to behave as though nothing had happened. Its already been 2 an a half years i have been married. I dont want to stay with my husband anymore. But he is not ready to divorce me. What should i do to get a divorce from him?

Asked on 8/22/13, 3:08 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

dear client u can file divorce on the ground of cruelty. u can also file case of dowry harassment against him with police under sec 498-a of Indian penal code. u can also file domestic violence case for mental harassment. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 3:41 am

dear madam...........

you can get divorce from ur husband for details contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 5:21 am
shiv shakner saini saini law

To get a divorce there is many way you may go to read my blogs on site. if u need any help telephonic u may call 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 10:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India