Legal Question in Family Law in India

My maintenence and divorce case is pending in court at delhi. An FIR is also registeted against him under section 498a. My husband is planning to fly abroad for studies. Because he does not want to pay alimony and maintenence. Can i stop him from going abroad?

Asked on 1/08/21, 1:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can restrain him India even at Delhi.

If you would be interested can avail my legal services in the case.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/21, 3:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India