Legal Question in Family Law in Nigeria

The man that married my mother after he suceeded in seperating my father and my mother is threatining me and my mum.he dont allow me to see her,he dont allow me into the house at alk.please i need a legal advice on this case.

Asked on 9/10/18, 3:15 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rotimi Ogunlade Rotimi Ogunlade & Associates

You may need to provide me with more details of this threats so I would be able to give quality advise.

Read more
Answered on 9/10/18, 8:47 am
Israel Usman Classfield Solicitors

Please state your age, where you live, and where your mother lives. Your age is important, particularly if you are below 18 and therefore given the right parental care by law

Read more
Answered on 11/02/18, 2:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Nigeria