Legal Question in Family Law in Italy

got married in mumbai under muslim law. performed the nikah nama and registered it at the office. never lived under the same roof since the marriage took place.

obtained a khula from an indipendent islamic body in england after many sollicitations to my husband in mumbai. i am now not lawfully married to him according to my religion and we dont talk for the same reason. now, question is, can that certificate be validated and have the court to accept us as divorced and issue an order of dissolution of marriage? please let me know what options i have. thank you

Asked on 4/29/13, 2:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Francesco Chianini Studio Legale Chianini

Sorry, my office does not operate in India

Read more
Answered on 4/29/13, 2:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Italy