Legal Question in Family Law in India

a person has promised marriage and now refuses to marry? what can i do?

Asked on 5/14/13, 10:01 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

What else that person did? you may call 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 11:08 pm

dear client if that person made physical relationship with u then u can file case of rape against him. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 12:46 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

You cannot compel him to marry but you can seek his criminal prosecution by lodging F.I.R. with the local police.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/13, 11:12 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

One needs to understand full facts, before commenting. But in nay event you cannot force him to marry.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 6:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India