Legal Question in Family Law in India

is there any law to fight against maintenance case.If wife already filled divorce and maintenance case and now only interested in maintenance but now not ready to leave her husband. Pls. help to get divorce from such wife.Also husband has filled RCR but still not ready to back back and also not ready for divorce.Only wants maintenance as husband getting more then one lac as salary in govt sector. pls help.

Asked on 5/14/13, 1:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

shiv shakner saini saini law

Sir, once you have already filed RCR then you have your lawyer. your case history he/she know's . so only he/she is appropriate person to explain you about this.

I think you got much confused:_______.If wife already filled divorce case and now not ready to leave her husband. what do u mean by this???

What your lawyer say's?

If you have any quarry may call 09587744142

Read more
Answered on 5/14/13, 1:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India