Legal Question in Family Law in India


My father expired in 1996.Mother expired in 2011. We were three sisters and two brothers out of that my self and two brothers are alive.there was no any will before death of my father. My two brothers sold out all parental (Land) property between 1996to 2011,and nothing given to me.

Please give guidance/advice what to do.

Q1-- Can I file to get my share in that property ?

Q2--All property sold what can be done ?

Asked on 5/13/13, 2:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

khan saeed khans

u can file the partition suit against your brother as well as against the purchaser of that property

Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 2:40 am

dear client u can file suit of partition in civil court. for any legal help call me on 9422611385


Read more
Answered on 5/13/13, 3:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India