Legal Question in Family Law in India

I got recently married with girl who is mentally retarded from past 3 years, that girls relatives had hidden this thing, cheated us and married. after 3 days of marriage, i got know that she was taking treatment from past 3years.Immediatgely i sent her back to her home for treatment,after that i got konw that they destroyed all the treatment records so that we cant get any proofs to proove that she was mentally retarded from past the three days of my marriage life, she attempted to kill me.i dont have documentary proof to say that she has mental befor marriage now they are plaaning to send her back to my life. i cant share the life with can i get divorce from her or does ther is any another way to get second marriage without divorce. please suggest

Asked on 5/21/13, 7:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Global Legist Advocate & Legal Consultants

Firstly :

Please be clear :

Is she really mentally challenged.


she is being treated to for some psychological problems.

Secondly :

You can get divorce. Consult a local lawyer immediately.



Read more
Answered on 5/21/13, 9:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India