Legal Question in Family Law in India

He wants my son but I m a mother I don't want to give my son n even son wants to live with me. Maintainance case is in court n domestic violence also. Can court give my sons custody to father without sons consent he is living with me n only 9 years old

Asked on 11/29/18, 9:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you will contest the case properly then court will order in your favor and you will live with your son.

Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 12/13/18, 8:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India