Legal Question in Family Law in India

is it possible ? my first wife is not divorce to me and i am merry to any other.

Asked on 7/08/13, 12:00 pm

4 Answers from Attorneys

Sudershan Goel Sudershan Goel - Advocate, International Visiting Scholar, USA [2008-10]

As answered before, you cannot marry again until the first marriage is dissolved by court.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 6:11 pm

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

you may be held guilty of bigamy if you marry without obtaining divorce from your first wife.

thanks and regards

Adv. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 9:52 pm
Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.

Dear Sir,

Yes you can and don't be afraid of Bigamy case.

For further assistance you may contact on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 3:33 am

Mr.yash is not guide you well. As per hindu law it is not legal.

good luck.

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/09/13, 8:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India