Legal Question in Family Law in India

If a wrong order is passed by the magistrate for maintenance on a non existing business and income how it can be corrected, under what section we can approach the court with my original income papers? In which court to file such case?

Asked on 12/25/22, 8:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

The High Court of the state having jurisdiction over the Magistrate under section 482 of the Cr.PC.

Read more
Answered on 12/26/22, 11:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in India