Legal Question in Federal Tort Claims in India

To obtain compensation for irreversible damages from guilty doctor through a medical malpractice suit Can i submit a case as per TORT law other than consumer forum? If Yes how and under which law this TORT case will be entertained and till what extent the damages can be sought under TORT case? Plz suggest...and reply .. many thanks

Asked on 1/03/14, 4:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

The case can be suggested only after going through the case and the relevant documents without the documents and case details it cant be suggested.

Read more
Answered on 1/06/14, 3:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Federal Tort Claims Act Litigation questions and answers in India