Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

My father torchering me , daughter mentally saying to give money which amount he did not give me . Now he started to come in my in laws relatives abusing me ,threatening me ,insulting me my husband every place,telling that he will send Gondas at back of our family .as he is senior citizen he says everyone believes him and favours him .what should I do

Asked on 4/26/21, 4:28 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

You should lodge F.I.R. against your father and for which you should give the information to the office in charge of the police station in which limit you are residing and to do so you should draft the information either through a competent advocate or may avail my legal services.

Read more
Answered on 4/28/21, 6:28 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Every thing happens for a reason. Is there any other story behind his behaviour. Usually real fathers do not behave in such a way. Please come with all historical facts. I hope we will be able to help you then. It is advisable that you do not take any coercive steps till then

Read more
Answered on 5/05/21, 9:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India