Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

can you file a case against the women in India who is cheating with your husband.

A case of act alienation of affection of a husband from a wife and of a father from her daughter.

Asked on 7/20/15, 8:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lovkesh Gupta Advocate And Lawyer In Jalandhar.

depends on facts of the case

Read more
Answered on 7/25/15, 4:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India