Legal Question in Civil Litigation in

I issued a cheque of Rs.100,000/- dated 31-05-2010, which was lodged and bounced in June 2010.

Can he, cheque holder, file a suit?

Asked on 2/27/11, 10:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Salman Khan International Lawyer

yes he can file a suit for recovery of money under order 37 of cpc and also FIR can be lodged against you u/s 489-F of PPC on which you can get arrested and face 3 years imprisonment. For more do consult me at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 2/28/11, 3:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in