Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

My mother was staying with my brother. My mother before her death had executed Will wherein in entire property was awarded to brother and nothing to us as we are in all 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Will is Notorized and signed by two witness. I have to challenge Will on what ground should I challenge this Will. Can I will suceed.



Asked on 8/19/16, 4:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

Whether the property was in your mother's name? A will can be challenged on the ground of force, fraud, coercion, undue influence etc. Therefore, your case is tough. It has to be made out and for that all the earlier circumstances have to be analysed.


Read more
Answered on 8/19/16, 4:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India