Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

my wife put a fir 498 a and i am in bell now he put one side divorce is it possible ? if it is possible should i benifit or loss

Asked on 8/04/16, 10:29 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

one needs to go through the FIR that she lodged against you and then it would be advised.

Read more
Answered on 8/04/16, 11:47 pm

1) Consult the lawyer appearing on ur behalf who knows how to deal and explain u better in detail based on facts and proceedings of the case is his prime duty paid for it.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/16, 1:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India