Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

our house is under court attachment of Rs.1000000. This house in on my uncle name (husband' father). he was expired. He had two sons and one daughter (we are younger son). My mother-in-law is ready to write a veelunama for her share in house. And my self taking care of her and she has no contact with the elder son. And my question is her veelunama is legally acceptable, property value is nearly 4000000

Asked on 7/29/16, 3:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

valid subject to court attachment.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/16, 4:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India