Legal Question in Civil Litigation in India

A reputed railway contractor has taken huge amount from my friend.It had been 3years since he has taken money (he promised to give money within 3 months),he hasn't kept any surety but has written promissory note.He has to get money from railway court can my friend get money from railway court or is there any way in which she will get her money?

Asked on 1/17/14, 5:41 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal

No he can't get it from railway court. He has two options. File a police complaint or file a recovery suit in civil court. The criminal complaint will make pressure upon him.


Read more
Answered on 1/17/14, 8:01 am
Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

We need to go through all the documents to suggest the proper way to recover money through filing a suit or otherwise.

Read more
Answered on 1/19/14, 9:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in India