Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

My husband is in India his passport is from Delhi I want to put stay on my husband passport how can I do this

Asked on 7/26/16, 6:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

you can approach the court and seek orders in this regard.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/16, 3:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India