Legal Question in Insurance Law in India

Hello Sir,

I am physical challenge person, working in an MNC company. I would like to medical insurance for my family, most of the Indian Insurance companies are not willling let Insurance coverage. Please advice, is this something descrimination or any laws by IRDA that protects differently abled people.



Asked on 2/03/14, 11:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you can file an RTI and ask them if they have policies for the physically challenged persons?? ask them under what rules they deny such policies. I am sure there are no such rules coz in mediclaim they have no question regarding any disablity. for further query contact 9312411481

Read more
Answered on 2/21/14, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in India